VISTE – COVID 19 Reopening Protocols
Effective June 1, 2020 and remaining in place until further notice
- Volunteer and Employee Screenings will be completed daily.
All employees and volunteers must have a temperature below 100.4 degrees and answer NO to the following: (Julie will handle screening of volunteers and Patricia will handle staff screening)
- Have you traveled outside of Florida in last 14 days?
- In last 12 hours have you had a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or problem breathing, chills, muscle pain or a new loss of smell or taste?
- All volunteers will have to speak with Julie PRIOR to returning to work in warehouse/office.
- The front door will remain locked except when there is a staff person or volunteer monitoring front desk. Additional phone numbers will be listed on front door sign.
- All donations will be brought into warehouse through side ramp door. Areas will be established for food, plastic bags, and durable medical equipment donations in east wing hallway. Please be sure to ask individual(s) if they need a receipt and/or acknowledgement. Required information to complete the yellow sheet should be taken over the phone and not in person.
- Volunteers will be asked to enter and exit through side ramp door as well. A small table will be set up with sign-in book.
- Floor markers will be placed in front office area, the transportation office door, and volunteer sign-in area.
- We will not be able to control the flow of traffic throughout office areas. Therefore, it is everyone’s responsibility to be respectful and patient while following the six-feet social distancing guideline.
- The kitchen area occupancy will be set to 5 staff/volunteers. Please rotate lunch times or eat in multipurpose room.
- Transportation office occupancy will be limited to 2 people. Please handle conversations from doorway if staff and volunteers are already in office.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed in the following areas: front office, copier area, multipurpose room, east wing hallway, west wing by back door heading out to fenced area, and phone pal area.
- Staff and volunteers are responsible for keeping their workspace and common areas (i.e. kitchen -multipurpose room) clean and sanitized.
THANK YOU for your understanding and patience as we work together to maintain a safe and productive office environment.
Please email us or call 863-284-0828 with any inquiries you may have.