Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Volunteers in Service to the Elderly (VISTE)! We ask that our volunteers follow physical distancing guidelines from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) to ensure your volunteer experience is safe and healthy for everyone involved.
Please review the CDC guidelines “How to Protect Yourself and Others” found here: cdc.gov/coronavirus
Based on information provided by the CDC, we ask our volunteers to:
- Practice physical distancing by keeping six feet between yourself and others.
- When you arrive at VISTE, please enter through the Volunteer Entrance/Exit door.
- Take your temperature to be sure it is below 100.4 degrees.
- Do not volunteer if you are sick or have come into contact with someone who is sick.
- Wash your hands before and after coming to volunteer. Wash thoroughly with soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face and wear a mask.
- All food delivery is contactless!